Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Everything is sprouting!

I'm so excited! All of the peas that I planted in the first round of planting are coming up, and even some from the second time. It took longer than it did in the fall, but I'm really excited about getting some fresh peas. My greens have all sprouted except for one, which I neglected to add to the list in the previous post. I'm not sure that I actually put seeds in them, so if they don't come up in the next week I'll plant something else in those two pots. See why I need to write everything down? I'll get some more pictures up soon.

Happy Spring!

3 comments:

Gina said...

When do we get more pics?? ;)

**waiting excitedly**

Dale said...

I'll second the request for more pictures! :)

It's fun to see things develop!

The Ungardener said...

I need to get them posted, I've snapped a few pictures randomly. I've been too busy to go through the cropping, resizing, uploading, then posting process! I'll try to get some up this week, though :)